I still haven't started on my round 2 as i still don't have a vehicle and can't get to the grocery store for my vegies and other little stuff. I should be able to by next week. Just thought I would blog about it thou because I was feeling guilty about not blogging. LOL
I did have a good day thou. Worked and went back to my old church that I haven't been to since i left Florida 3 years ago. Hooked up with my girl Pat. Was wonderful to see her!!
Tomorrrow I plan on working and spending time at the pool with my sister in law, nephews, my friend Dawn and her little girl. So I will be getting some natural vitamin D tomorrow. For all my friends that would like information about this diet please visit
www.affordablehcgdiet.com.
or you can friend them on Facebook at Affordablehcgdiet.
Loves and happy losing to all.
Nichole
No comments:
Post a Comment